Monday, May 28, 2012

Cardio Abs

I did Jessica Smith Cardio Abs and it was great.  I have two left feet so didn't get all the moves by a long shot, but I will keep at it and hopefully get it within a few tries.  I did work up a great sweat any way, and it was nice.  I will do the second workout tomorrow, it's toning I believe.  I plan to rotate through the 3 workouts over the week, doing each twice.  I'd like to do some extra cardio in the morning, Leslie is the most likely option.  And if my yoga/pilates dvd's arrive I'd like to add in one of those after work with Jackson to "help".  It's pretty ambitious, but I think I can do it.

Eating wise I have done pretty well today, below my calories, but I was hungry.  And my supplements haven't arrived yet so hopefully they come tomorrow and I can get everything on track.  I'm supposed to try and do the HCG but again I'm having trouble with it, so I'm not sure what to do about that.  Knowing it works if I can stick to it, but finding it hard to stick to for some reason.  It's odd really, I mean I know it works.  Yet I can't stick to it.  I need to fix that somehow, whether I go back to the drops or what I don't know.  But I need to decide soon.  My time is ticking and I won't have 30 days in a row to do this soon, which means I'll end up cycling and that may be harder. 

The Cardio Abs workout was very good, it starts out quickly, and has some kickboxing moves in it.  Nothing is too complicated, my feet just don't seem to move like that, yet.  And wow am I out of shape!  I didn't think I was that bad, but apparently I am.  It's good that it's only 28 minutes or so.  Any longer and I don't think I would have made it. 

Tomorrow is another day, back on track?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment