Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Still hanging in there

A friend at work gave me some Body by Vi shake mix to try.  Very nice of him, not taking any money for it either.  He likes it but is only using it for breakfast and I'm not sure he's that pleased with it.  I have some other meal replacement shake mix I bought on the weekend, so the BbV will be my breakfast and the other my lunch for a little while.  I plan to start the HCG on Thursday, we're going out for lunch at work so it's a good "loading" day, mexican means avocados mmm.  I'll be using the shakes with the HCG, and adding in some walking and maybe yoga, pilates or light weights.  We'll see about that part.  I also ordered 90 servings of a high protein meal replacement, which will hopefully be here within two weeks, so I can keep going and be able to do this. 

I'm pretty sure the shakes are not exactly primal, but I'll likely be using them any way.  Eventually I hope not to but for now I'm having some trouble with my limited breakfast items, I know that there is more to breakfast than eggs, but a protein shake seems to fit the bill as easily, and perhaps prevents a bit of boredom.  This of course assumes I'll be using dairy going forward.  I hope to get very close to my goal weight by the end of this round, so I don't need to do more and can perhaps just use exercise and clean eating to get to the end. 

Work has been a bit stressful lately, there's some changes going on that are hopefully going to leave me in a good position, but I am aware that things can change at the last minute, and I'm not sure where I'll end up.  I am thinking that a promotion is coming to me, which would be fabulous for my budget, and my baby making plans, which means my weight loss plans need to kick it up a notch.  Again.  To get back on track, because that first round, I lost 20 pounds that I have kept off, and I want to get rid of another 30... I know it's doable I just for some reason cannot do it!  I  have to though, so back to it asap, and using shakes instead of cooking might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment