Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Loading

Oh my.  I didn't load like this last time.  I am so full!  I am hoping this means I'm doing it right and it'll work, and I won't be hungry (I expect a bit of hunger the first couple days).  I've had nuts, chocolate, chicken thighs cooked in coconut oil, a muffin, eggs and cheese, salmon/mayo salad.  I've also had 3 coffee with lots of cream.  And I have chips and dip in the kitchen to eat... though I'm so full I'm not sure I can... but I will do my best! 

Tomorrow I start VLCD and have some stuff already cooked, though I will need a few more things to make on the weekend.  I should be good for awhile.  I am happy to get to the losing phase again, and to actually stick to it.  I need to do this!  My goal is 26 pounds from my last weight, which puts me right at "healthy".  Honestly, 30 pounds would be fabulous but I only have 40 days lol.  After that I plan to do primal/paleo and exercise to get the rest off.  I'd ideally like to be about 125 or so in the end, though we'll see as I get closer.  I do not think I'll need to do a third full round but who knows!  Of course I also plan to have another baby so that will put some weight back on.  My hope is that the primal/paleo eating will do well to keep my weight healthy while pregnant, and keep baby healthy, and help me stave off gestational diabetes, which I had last time.  I hope to avoid it this time, as well as the pre-eclampsia I ended up with, though they never called it that, my blood pressure went up and I had to do a 24 hour urine test which led to me being induced and having my boy 2 weeks early.  If I can avoid that this time I'd be very happy! 

So my goals are clear, and I am ready to do this.  I have a bit more to eat tonight I guess... lovely lol. Who ever thought I'd not want to eat!!  Crazy.  Oh well!!  Hopefully it's a sign of the way I'll end up?  I look forward to the next 6 weeks, seeing the scale go down, and then to eating some normal stuff and avoiding grains forever.  And ever.  Oh my.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment