Monday, April 9, 2012

Round 2, take 2

Tomorrow I start again.  I am still debating what to do, use the patches or not.  I am thinking I will try with 2 and see how it goes, I really only plan to do 40 days any way, and am hoping I lose what I want to lose in that time. After that I will transition to a Primal/Paleo way of eating, and exercising, and drag kiddo along for the ride. 

I picked up a few things for loading, not a tonne, I really only plan to load one day since I am technically on a PI, of less than 2 weeks, so I think 1 day should do it.  We'll see I guess!  If the patches don't work I will switch to drops pretty quickly, but hopefully they do work for me. 

I have a few more videos on the way, and will be using them after HCG is done.  I plan to walk, with kiddo and puppy, weather permitting, while in P2.  I may do a bit of toning as well, depending on how I feel.  And sleep, sleep will be important for sure. I should be sleeping now but for some reason I am not.

I am hoping to get a light alarm clock, it acts like sunrise, starting to brighten a half hour before you get up.  I believe you can set music to it as well, I am hoping that the music starts when the light is full on, not as it starts to increase, but we'll see!  I can use my clock radio as back up until I'm sure the new one works and wakes me up.  Course I also have a kid who tends to get up early.  He got up at 6 or 6:30 every day we were at my parent's for Easter.  Crazy.  I hope he sleeps better tomorrow, though not too well since he has daycare. He'll be thrilled because he gets to play outside, which he loves.  I wish I loved it as much lol.

So tomorrow I will be eating eggs and cheese for breakfast, taking salad with avocado, salmon and olive oil dressing for lunch, cheesecake for a snack, some nuts and seeds to snack on as well.  Then dinner is chicken thighs, cooked in coconut oil, with some veggies, and a piece of cake for dessert.  I also have some chips and dip for evening snack, lots of fats and oils, nuts etc.  Hopefully it works out!  Hopefully the patches keep me from being hungry.  Wednesday I start the VLCD and voila... 6 weeks to a healthy weight... right? :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment