Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HhCG starts tomorrow

I had planned to start on January 1st, but due to some money stuff, and what I have in my fridge/freezer/cupboards, I've decided to start tomorrow.  I have a good amount of "loading" food to get going with for two days, then I have a bunch of chicken, eggs and veggies to last until pay day.  Obviously I have other food for the baby, who won't be on the diet lol, but will be eating some chicken, eggs and veggies with me, plus some pasta, noodles and potatoes.  He normally eats pretty healthy any way, and I don't make him clean his plate, or eat what I think he should. 

So tomorrow I get to start my drops, hopefully I remember to take them lol, and then eat a lot.  For two days.  It helps that I have no New Year's Eve plans, so nothing exciting going on.  I do hope I see some kind of losses on the scale with this, I'd like to lose 5 pounds before I go back to work on January 3rd.  That's 2 days of loading followed by 4 days of VLCD.  Which hopefully will work out to 5 pounds.  We'll see I guess!  I hope to be able to blog my journey daily, but since I have a toddler, that may not always happen.  He is keeping me rather busy lately, and that's part of why I'm trying this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment