Saturday, December 31, 2011

VLCD Day 2

So today was a bit better than yesterday, well maybe a lot better? Headache is almost gone, and while I was a bit hungry at times, I wasn't as wasted as I felt yesterday.  So I think the increase in drops, and just sticking with it, is helpful.  I am down too, which was nice.  Down 1 pound from my starting weight.  Woot!  I really hope it continues for a few more pounds.  And that going back to work doesn't derail me completely. 

I ate well today, everything I was supposed to except one melba toast, made up for it with an extra mandarin orange, hit 500 calories exactly, weird.  Probably didn't drink enough water, but we'll see over night if I have to pee 10 times again... Last night sleep was rough, I couldn't breathe through my nose so it was hard to sleep, hopefully that improves tonight too.  Had a little nap which was nice too.  Picked up a couple groceries, it was nice to get out.  The weather was crappy though, I hate winter lol.

I plan to go to Costco next Saturday and get some lean ground beef, and whatever else we need by then.  Baby was asking for burgers today and I really only have chicken in the house... so he had toast for dinner because he wouldn't eat any chicken.  Sigh. Two more days then he goes back to daycare and will get to have a better variety I guess.  Need to come up with two more dinners though. I guess I should have bought some ground beef today.  I wasn't thinking.  Oh well, we'll survive I guess.  Jackson may get bored with meals over the next couple days.  Hopefully it works out ok.  Once the new year starts, and the new work week starts, it will get better. I may even have the self control to get him McDonalds for dinner one night... or at least make him a burger lol. 

It's New Year's Eve, and I'll be in bed before midnight for sure.  I have my resolutions set, lose weight, save money, enjoy my child.  And in more detail than that :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment