Thursday, December 29, 2011

Loading days

Yesterday I weighed in at 191.4 pounds.  Eek!  I don't like my new scale lol.  I did start my drops, took them 3 times, and ate.  A lot.  I feel a bit odd, it's hard to describe, hungry but not.  So I ate a lot of food, and did what I'm supposed to.  Today I'm doing the same.  I gained 1 pound yesterday, which I believe is what I'm supposed to do. Tomorrow I start the VLCD part of the diet, and am nervous about being hungry.  I am glad I have 4 days at home to get used to this.  I am planning to do eggs and spinach for breakfast, and chicken with veggies for supper.  No lunch, except for some tea and water.  I know I'm supposed to have lunch and dinner but I need to eat when Jackson eats or he won't eat much.  So I'll have breakfast with him, and dinner, he eats lunch "on the go" while playing, and I normally eat while he's napping.  Good time for me to start since I can nap in the afternoon if I am hungry or whatever. 

The weather has been too cold to get out and play or walk, hopefully we get a few days soon when we can.  I don't want to do too much, but it would be nice to enjoy the outdoors a bit!

My first goal is 150 pounds, at that point I will be happy to end my first round, though it will also partly depend on the number of days it takes, 60 days max.  I'm sure I can do this, so many people have.  It will be hard, I'm set in my ways lol, so eating a new style will be difficult but I know I can do it.  I have to remember to feed the baby well too, he will still be getting carbs, and might get tired of noodles before too long :-)  but I'll do some rice, and get some potatoes soon for him.  All in all, this is going to be great!  Once I get going and see the numbers go DOWN instead of UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment