Friday, December 30, 2011

VLCD day 1

I feel like crap.  Hungry and strange.  I am going to up my drops from 10 to 12 or so, hopefully that will help.  But I also feel very stuffy, and head achy, which is probably from detoxing from sugar and caffeine, I'm guessing.  I'm hoping.  If that's the case it should get better in a few days, hopefully before I go back to work.  Calorie and food wise, I did perfect, which is nice, but was hard!  Right now I could eat a cow lol... but I will try not to.  I just took my last drops for the day, hopefully that will help a bit soon.  I'll have some more water tonight, and maybe a green tea.  Probably go to bed early too.  Had a nap this afternoon which was nice, but with finding it hard to breathe it was difficult.  I'm not stuffed up really, it just feels like my nose/sinuses are swollen.  Or something like that any way.  Nothing I can take I'm sure.  Nothing I have at home to take any way. 

Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up to a big loss.  Today I have had to pee a lot, been hungry, and was the same weight as yesterday, so no big gain.  Perhaps I didn't eat enough for the two days?  Hard to know I guess at this point, hopefully the drops start working soon or I'll have to give up and try something else.  Which would suck, and be slower.  Yes I want a quick fix... a quick way to see changes on the scale.  I am really hoping one round will do it but think it will take 2 to get where I want to be, or close enough that I can finish with some exercise and maybe the Leptin Reset.  Being overweight sucks, doing something about it is hard.  Hopefully this is going to make it easier, not harder.  But I'd still like to eat that cow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment