Sunday, January 1, 2012

VLCD Day 3

Well weight wise I'm good, down again, 3 pounds from my starting weight.  I think however that I didn't load well enough because I'm hungry and tired and feel like icky crap.  It could be a cold, my mom who was visiting over the holidays is also sick.  So there is that on top of the rest.  But the hunger, that is from poor loading I think, or poor drops, which I hope is not the case.  I'm going to keep going a bit longer, and see how it goes, from my reading it could be a week of this before I feel better, all because I didn't eat enough the first two days, which still makes no real sense to me... but I'm doing my best here!

The food is not bad, what I can eat any way lol, and I'm drinking more water, which makes sleep fun since I then have to pee a bunch over night.  And naps are great, helpful.  It will be hard going back to work if I feel like this.  Not sure what to do really, I could try doing the drops 6 times a day, split them up more, that might help, or eat more, which could mean failing completely or taking longer than I want to take.  Maybe I upped the drops too much, who knows for sure.  I do wish I could have gotten my hands on the real deal instead of homeopathic drops.  That way I would know it was working, but ordering to a box in the states and bringing it back across the border would be very tricky.  I hope I don't have to go to that trouble. 

So my weight is down, which is nice, and it's not entirely unbearable, but it's harder than I thought it would be. I forgot about getting off caffeine and sugar, and how hard that is.  I am drinking tea which helps, but man I'd love a coffee chock full of cream and sugar... mmm... or even the salmon I made my little guy for supper lol, thinking about it makes me hungry! :-)


Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment