Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fading

I'm having a hard time and I'm not quite sure why.  I have been cheating almost daily, ok daily, for about a week.  Which of course translates into not much of a loss.  I need to figure out what is driving this.  I really wanted to reach a goal this round, 15 pounds less than where I am, and I am not sure I'll get there now.  Or when.  I am not quite clear on why I am cheating so much, I have some hunger, but it's not enough to lead me to what I've been doing.  I really need to figure out what I am doing, and more importantly why. 

I do hope that I am not sabotaging myself on purpose. I believe that I want to accomplish this, to be thin and fit and fabulous.  But I hate being hungry, and know that I find this hard.  And work has been stressful lately, so maybe it's stress?  I don't know.  Can't blame TOM any more, that's over.  So it has to be something else.

I was very happy to get to 170.  Can you imagine?  I mean it's 21.4 lbs down, and so close to goals, and lower than I have been in about 8 years.  Crazy.  Still a long way to go though.  I want to be healthy!!  I want to be pretty. 

I have roughly two weeks of patches left.  I really want to do this for two weeks.  If I can lose 7 lbs, that would be awesome, it's not to goal but it's closer than I am now.  And maybe it would be enough for this round.  I do wish I wouldn't have to do another round, but I will have to, so I need to get it together and finish this round strongly so I know I can do the next one too.  I will have to figure out a way.  The long weekend might help, I do better when I'm at home, less temptation, and perhaps that will be enough to get me back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment