Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today I turned 37.  It's a pretty odd year for me, it's that much closer to 40, and over the safe 35 that I liked, but I feel like I'm on a roll when it comes to my health and finances are finally getting sorted out.  I woke up to a 1.2lb loss, putting me at an even 20 pounds lost!  This is great, and I feel wonderful for having met that goal, and smashing the 10% lost goal to pieces.  I do have to keep going though, and today will likely result in a gain tomorrow :-)  I was rather bad at work, and for dinner, so we'll see how it ends up.

I ordered two pairs of pants two sizes smaller than I wear now. One size smaller would actually fit me now, but I suspect in another 10 to 15 pounds the ones I've ordered will be great, and that should be before the end of this 30 days on the patches.  I am quite pleased with my results so far, and am wearing things I haven't worn in a long time, though some are not as lovely on me as they once were, I'm getting there.

Tomorrow it's back to the VLCD and on track.  I want to get to my goal for the round, below it if possible of course, and feel like I can. 

All in all it was a great birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment