Sunday, February 5, 2012

goal met

I was a little surprised when I got up this morning and the scale said I was down 1.6lbs!!  That is a whole pound below my mini goal, I am now officially only overweight, as opposed to obese!  Woo hoo for me :-)  I am finding I'm still a bit hungry on the patches, but am hoping that will let up as the patches work, and I get back into the swing of things. 

I guess I am a bit rogue, I have eaten some extra protein, and veggies that are not exactly on protocol, but I think close enough.  I am hoping it all works out any way.  I am hopeful that I can do this and get to my end goal.  Next goal is only 8 pounds away, yes I have a lot of mini goals along the way, I find it motivating to be hitting numbers I want to see.  The round I hope to lose another 18 pounds, but 23 would be better, and I am not sure I can actually do it. We'll see I guess!  That still won't  bring me to healthy weight but very close.  From there it will be easier to reach any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment