Saturday, February 4, 2012

PI done, on with the show!

I ended the planned interruption .2 lbs less than I started it.  Not too shabby, considering what I ate (which was not P3 friendly in all cases). It does make me think I'll be able to settle into P3 when the time comes, and stabilize well.

I'm using the patches now.  Put one on this morning, but I was already hungry, so that makes it tricky.  I did eat a little more than I should have but I believe I will be ok tomorrow.  I'm not hungry now, though I could eat of course.  I can see these working for a proper round, with loading etc.  I am looking forward to the 30 days on them now, and to hopefully losing another 17+ on them.  My goal is really 19 more pounds, that puts me at 155.  I'd love to get to 145 since that is "healthy" for me, but don't think I'll be able to do that in 30 days.  We'll see how it goes though.  I know I'll have to do one more round, whether it will be short or long remains to be seen. 

I have purchased some clothes that are currently too small, and will hopefully fit by the end of this round.  I have lost some inches, though not as many as I'd hoped for.  My pants are going to be an issue soon, falling down, but I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff in one size smaller to only need another size smaller in a few more weeks.  So I'll just have to figure out how to wear the clothes I have now.  Some new tops, tops I bought but have never worn, that now I can wear.  That is kind of nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment