Sunday, July 31, 2011

Frustration

I've been getting frustrated, I seem to be gaining weight instead of losing, which is making me very unhappy, and making me want to stop.  I have actually taken a few days off to reevaluate my diet and plan.  And when I weighed myself this morning I was back down 5 pounds... so who knows what it all means.  I have 8 days of nutrisystem dinners, and 15 days of breakfasts and lunches left from my 2 month attempt last fall, so I am doing 8 days straight of nutrisystem, then a week of just the breakfasts and lunches.  I need to get the workouts going again as well.  I have a plan for that, and should be able to stick to it.  I am looking forward to September and getting the Firm Express set, which I also have a plan for :-)

I got the last of the DVD's I've ordered, so I have quite a selection.  Part of me is a little annoyed with them though.  When you say "30 minute workout" on the DVD then it should be 30 minutes, not 30 minutes plus a warm up and cool down to make it 50 minutes... that is simply annoying.  I don't have 50 minutes at a time! It's part of why I haven't done 30 day Shred again, it says 20 minutes but is closer to 30 minutes... at least Firm Express is 20 minutes exactly, maybe plus a few seconds, but that's it!  I like that. 

My workout DVD library has increased greatly, and I hope they all work.  I know I need to do them to see results, and I will.  I think I just needed a couple days to refocus on why I'm doing it, and what I expect to get as results.  I know I need to lose weight, many pounds, but I also know I want to be able to carry my son, and play with him, and have fun doing it all.  It's not just about losing weight, though that is the real goal of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment