Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday July 19

Well I haven't posted in awhile but I have been working out.  I have received quite a few of the DVD's I was waiting for, including from the lady in the US.  She sent me 5 DVD's not the two I was expecting! I've only tried one so far but I liked it.  A couple of the others are a bit longer so I won't be able to do them often. 

Today I did PowerFit Plus, the two disc set, both discs.  They are good, not nearly as intense as the Firm Express set but good.  I can see using them.  I tried a Jackie Warner workout yesterday and it was good, but intense, and shoulder heavy.  My shoulders are not that great so I can see I need it, but I won't enjoy it as much as I could. 

Still waiting on a few more DVD's to arrive, 5 I think, with 6 workouts or something like that.  Maybe more workouts than that I can't remember lol.  I am also excited that I'll be able to get Firm Express in September.  I have about 6 weeks before it's available where I can buy it, so that's 6 weeks to get in better shape.   Then it'll take a bit to get here of course. 

I also got This is Why You're Fat, by Jackie Warner, and it's a good book.  I am sort of starting the two weeks, but doing other workouts, and probably not getting as much water, fruit and veggies as she says.  But I have added oatmeal and the eggs, and protein shake, to my day.  So that is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment