Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday July 7

I did Firm Ignite, the first one, and once again sweat buckets!  But I got it better, the steps that is, I guess I really do have two left feet lol.  I've only really been doing simple walking workouts, Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds stuff with nice simple steps that don't require much thought.  This stuff I'm doing now is harder, but also a little more fun.  Not that I don't like my Leslie's, they are my go to for blah days I don't want to even take the dog for a walk.  But I have all these new ones to try!

I almost bought one at Indigo today but it was $3 more than through Amazon, so I am waiting, and will likely place an order Friday or Saturday, for the DVD I want and a book that looks good. 

Any way, I took the dog for a walk, and did the workout.  I picked up some protein powder which isn't too bad, and ate fairly well, except for lunch :-)  tomorrow is another day!  And the fridge has lots of veggies in it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment