Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday July 6

Another good workout day, we went for a walk after dinner, it was hot but good.  Then I did the third Firm workout on the DVD I have, it was 35 minutes but pretty complete so it felt good.  Beginners aren't supposed to use weights, so I didn't, but think I will for at least some exercises next time.  I want to feel the burn!!  :-)

Eating wise, not so good!  But could have been worse I suppose.  I really need to get something for after my workout, pigging out on junk is not a great idea! Defeats the purpose of the workout, right?  I've been drinking lots of water at least, so that's a good thing!

All in all, I'm anxious to get the rest of the dvd's I ordered, I want to get a complete rotation going, and I am hopeful the 20 minute workouts will be a little better (easier) for morning workouts.  Come on mail delivery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment