Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday July 5

Well today wasn't too bad.  I managed to get out for a walk after dinner, it was really hot but we did it!  The dog was tired and hot when we got home, he's upstairs on my bed in front of the air conditioner right now :-)

After the baby went to bed, I did Sculptilates by Firm, it was pretty good.  I think they are an intermediate workout, the 4 express Firm workouts I got on one DVD.  I do like it, it's pretty good, and it was a good ab workout, which I really need.  I found it weird that my hip flexors were the painful part, not that my abs didn't burn too lol.  I like that it was 31 minutes, and well timed, the instructor was really good at cueing, though I don't know what some of the moves were, I will know for next time :-)  And it wasn't high impact, or really cardio at all, so I didn't feel bad for having two left feet! 

All in all, my diet was good enough.  I know I need to clean things up, I guess right now I'm trying to incorporate more healthy food, like fruits and veggies, less stuff like chips and chocolate.  Rather than focusing on making too many changes at once.  The hard part is that I have a kid to feed, and yes I want him to eat healthy, but I also need to be able to cook quick meals, easy and something he'll eat.  He eats quite a variety for the most part so that's good, but sometimes he gets a little weird about food.

Any way.  Another day done! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment