Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday July 4

Haven't posted in awhile but I have been working out.  Just finished Firm Total Body Time Crunch Express, and it was good!  I quite liked it actually and will do it again for sure.  It was 25 minutes but covered the whole body.  Not as intense as the Firm Express workouts, or Jillian for that matter, but it was nice any way.  

I have a couple DVD's on the way now, I ordered from a great sale, 3 DVD's which is 4 workouts, plus the ones from the lady from videofitness.com, she let me know she shipped them Friday.  So that will all be great, I'll need to figure out some rotation to use everything I've got. There are a couple more I'd like to get, by another instructor, to add some variety. That should do me for awhile! 

I ran 3 days last week, hopefully I'll do that again this week.  I'm debating using Jillian's 30 day Shred for 30 straight days, but she just talks to much!  Wondering if I can mix it all up and still have it work as well. My goal is 20 pounds, first goal any way.  I know diet will play a big role, I'm hoping to get that started off right this week. I will get some protein powder this week, it should all be good .  Salad, veggies, fruit and some lean protein.  I think I need more rice, but not much else really.  Milk for baby boy of course lol.

Any way, back to it!  Working out is going relatively well, and I'm finding some things I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment