Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday week 2

Well I believe I've been at this for a whole week now.  And I've gained two pounds.  But I'm going to assume that's water or something at this point.  Right?  I did a great job today!  I had a pretty good breakfast, did break and get a muffin at coffee, but had a good lunch with salad, rice and salmon.  A pretty decent dinner too.  Sitting here starving right now but not sure what I can eat.  I need to look up some good after workout/before bed snacks I guess. 

I took the dog for a run after work as rain was forecast and I knew we wouldn't get out after dinner.  It was another 20 minute run, bookended with 5 minute walks.  I feel pretty good about that, it's enough to make me sweat, him pant, and I think we both get a good workout.  It was freaking hot out there, but that's ok. 

The power went out twice, right around baby's bedtime, so he didn't get a bath tonight and it kind of stinky, not much to do for it I guess.  When it came back on I quickly popped in the Firm tape and did the first workout again.  I am better at the choreography, but it's still hard and quick.  I felt pretty good about it though.  I used 3lb dumbbells, which is pretty light, but whatever.  I then did Slim and Limber to cool down and get a good stretch.  That made the whole thing take a bit longer than I would have liked, but I guess that's ok.

Any way.  I'm feeling good and powerful.  Just wish the scale was moving in the other direction.  I know diet is a bit deal, so it'll be the thing to really focus on when I get back from my parents place after the long weekend.  Off to google snacks, and watch 19 Kids and Counting, then get to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment