Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day Five

I think it's day 5 any way.  I didn't do a workout yesterday, and ate rather poorly, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  Today has been good.  The weather wasn't so great, so we went to Walmart to kill some time, I managed to find Firm Ignite Calorie Burn and just finished the first of the two workouts.  It was pretty tough, but good.  I think after I do it a few times I'll get the moves a little better, I was two left feet lol. 

I got some great suggestions for workouts, and a very lovely lady is going to send me two when the stupid postal strike is over.  I can't wait to get them :-)  And there are a few on amazon.ca that are good prices I might look at getting as well, though I might wait until I get the ones from the lady is the US and see how they are.  They are all short, up to 30 minutes, and either circuits or cardio plus weights in other variations.  I am hopeful that I can get up to do 20 minutes in the morning, and maybe 30 after work or after baby goes to bed. 

I ate fairly well today, well started out badly I guess but ended up good.  I'm having a hard time with that, I just love food, especially junk food and bad for me food lol.  I'm better than I have been, but still not great.  And I'm noticing that when I workout hard, I seem to want to eat more. 

The weather cleared up enough this afternoon to get out for a short walk, 30 minutes, it started raining on the way back but we made it home without getting too wet.  The weather has cooled off a bit any way.  Hopefully tomorrow is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment