Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day One

Well I didn't get off to a great start.  I blame the f'ing neighbours who were having a party from 3 to 4am... I had a hard time getting up this morning to do a workout.  I did take my food to work, and had a pretty healthy day food wise, though I got a tea with sugar which I shouldn't have done but I needed some pep!  We went for a walk after dinner, about 30 minutes to do 3k, which isn't the best but could be worse, and it's hard with a baby in stroller and a dog whose an idiot that barks and tries to attack other dogs.  Makes for a fun time!  No excuse but I also had a hard time with my tummy after all the veggies, beans and fiber today... good thing we were outside :-)

I just did Project You: Lower Body & Abs... ouchie!!  My abs are going to feel that tomorrow for sure.  My legs are sore too.  It's funny how I used to love weight training because I found it easier than cardio, and now I'm thinking I like cardio better!  Crazy.  But at least I did the workout today.  I feel good about that.  I didn't use weights today, but feel I can for some of the moves next time, this was more a refresher to review the workout so I know the moves. 

I've got my lunch made up for tomorrow too, breakfast will be the only thing left to chance.  Really it's two choices, and both are good so either will do, just depends how much time I have.  I really want to get up and do the upper body workout in the morning.  I suspect the extra ab work will kill me but I know abs are one of those muscles that can get a good workout everyday.

Now to drink some more water (and hopefully not too much so I don't have to pee all night!) and maybe have a bit of protein so my muscles can recover.  Feels silly to do that after a relatively easy workout, I mean compared to what a lot of people do this was easy.  But I think it still works!

No comments:

Post a Comment