Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

Well today was a good day.  At least I ate well, lots of veggies :-)  And the weather cleared up so we were able to go for a walk this afternoon.  It was HOT!  But good.  I also picked up Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred, and a Firm compilation dvd at Indigo.  I'm looking forward to trying Jillian tomorrow morning, 20 minutes is doable!  Well it should be any way. 

Thankfully the postal strike is almost over too so I will be able to get something new if I want to, and the lovely lady in the US will be able to send me the DVD's she was going to give me.  I should be able to put together a nice little rotation with all these.  I could do 30 straight days of Jillian but am thinking I'd get bored with the same person for 30 straight days.  So I'm thinking of alternating that with the Firm's I got yesterday, and throwing in the new ones I got today on the weekends.  I can do my short yoga workouts in the evening, and will still walk after dinner of course.  I think it will be a nice little balance, and as I get more into it, and happier doing the workouts, I will want to do more and longer. 

Lunch is mostly prepped for tomorrow, I need to put together my snacks and cut up an apple or something.  Hopefully I can stick to things and do well this week.  The weekend will be hard since I go to my parents for 4 days, so workouts won't really happen.  I should be able to get some walks in, weather permitting, and do a workout Friday morning, and Monday before bed.  Once I'm back from that there are not more vacations until early August.  So I can devote some time and energy, and plan things a little better.

Good luck to me for the coming week, early mornings, and 20 minute workouts.  I feel a bit relieved that it's only 20 minutes, even having done one of them already, and it was not easy by any means.  I don't think Jillian will be any easier.  But I can do anything for 20 minutes!  Right?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment