Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Two

The second day went a lot better.  I was able to get my butt out of bed and do the upper body/abs workout (from Project You) and it was pretty good.  I'm still finding it strange that I'm not enjoying weight workouts when I used to love them.  Perhaps it's the speed or something, I don't know.  I'd still like to do a couple weeks of this before doing CLX.  I used 3lb dumbbells for everything, except one back move that I had to drop the weights for.  I'll up the weight on a few things next time but this was a good intro. 

I'm sore today, my abs and butt lol.  I guess that's good right?  I did a cardio workout after the baby went to bed.  Not sure I really liked it but it made me sweaty.  It was Burn it Off from CLX because it was 27 minutes, which fit in the time frame I wanted.  I guess it's a good workout, just seemed odd to me, I'm used to a more steady movement, and this seemed quite stop and go.  But like I said, I was sweaty, so that's gotta be a good thing!

I also ate fairly well today, I did cheat a little bit, which I hate saying, because it's not really cheating to me.  But I had a few things I hadn't planned on.  And the fiber is getting to me lol, so much fruits, veggies and fibre!  My poor tummy is bloated and feels huge... but I guess that's good too!  I wasn't that hungry for dinner, which was nice.  Hopefully that continues!  I really wanted to stop for a burger but I didn't, because my tummy felt too full. 

Now for tomorrow, back to lower body, though I don't know how I'll manage it lol, my legs are so sore already!  I'll try though, hopefully my abs are getting stronger, because they sure feel tight and worked.  They have always been a weak point for me, and after having a baby they are in pretty sad shape. 

Oh, and no walk today, it's raining and while the baby and I could probably do it, he's in a rough mood, and I do hate getting wet.  The dog refuses to leave the house when it rains, and will hold it all day long!  He is right now hiding upstairs in case I try to make him go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment