Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday June 26

Today has been an interesting day.  I did not get up early enough to workout and felt bad about that.  I also didn't get up in time to finish making my lunch, so took only my salad and a handful of nuts & raisins for an afternoon snack.  I ended up buying more at work than I had intended to, and therfore eating poorly.  I did better for dinner, having a nice sensible dinner.  And am now enjoying (I use that term loosly) a protein shake.  Well protein in water any way. 

I did great with workouts considering I didn't get up in time.  I took the dog for a 20 minutes jog after work, which was difficult but I made it.  I sweat a lot.  Then after I put the baby to bed I did level 1 of 30 day Shred.  And it was hard, and higher impact than I would like.  But I did it, and I will feel it tomorrow.  HOopefully I will get up early enough tomorrow to do something then, and get in another workout.  It's supposed to rain, so no after work run, but I might be able to do something else. 

I need to get some more protein powder, mine is kind of old, and vanilla.  I like vanilla in things, like a nice smoothie, but on it's own, bleh.  I need to figure out what to do about after workout/before bed snacks.  I know I need to have some protein and think some carbs would be a good idea too.  I'll have to check and see what I can do.  I am always hungry after, so if I don't have something in mind that's healthy, I'll graze and end up eating cheese & crackers, or ice cream lol. 

Any way.  Today was a mixed bag but I feel good, and think I'm on the right track.  Tomorrow is another day, and will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment