Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last day of P3

Today is my last day of P3, and I am at 1 lb above my last drop weight, so not too shabby!  I am hoping to lose 3 or 4 pounds while in P4 but am not going to stress over that, I'll keep doing what I've been doing but will try and decrease my portions a bit and increase my exercise.  The weather promises to be quite nice, if not a little too warm for March, this week, so I should be able to get out for a walk/run everyday.  At least that's the plan. 

I have a coffee cake in the oven and it smells so good!  It's a different one from the last because I didn't have the right ingredients for that one, so this one is a cinnamon one and I'm sure it will be very tasty.  I can't wait for it to be ready to eat mmm. 

My parent's are doing a low carb diet so when I am down there for Easter at the end of my P4 I'll be doing that as well, kind of like in P3.  I will be loading when I get back and back on P2 then.  I am eager to lose more, and am hoping this break has reset my motivation to keep going and stick to the plan properly. I will be prepared, I'll do some cooking before we go down to my parent's so that everything is ready when I start.  I am also looking forward to loading :-)  There are a few things I haven't really had since I started, even though I have cheated, so I look forward to eating chips, and having some chocolate, pizza and burgers.  Fish and chips, nachos!  I have big plans lol.  Hopefully my son goes along with it. 

I plan to get to healthy during my next round, that is 25 lbs or so from where I am now.  Of course I'd love to get a bit into healthy to give me some wiggle room, but I will be happy at healthy.  People who haven't seen me in awhile have commented that I have lost a lot of weight, and when I tell them I want to lose 40 more, they say I'll be skin and bones, things like that.  It's kind of funny.  I don't see myself that way at all, I still see myself as I was 20, even 40 pounds ago.  I know I have lost, my clothes fit differently, and I look better in stuff that I used to wear, somethings are just too big.  But in the mirror, I still see my belly and flabby arms and everything else all wibbly wobbly.  So I know I have a long way to go, I guess I am just good at disguising it all?  Who knows. 

Cake smells almost done so I'm off to try it out.  I'll let it cool a little maybe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment