Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring! maybe

The weather today is fabulous!  Was fabulous I guess since it's dark out now and the day is pretty much done.  I played hooky from work... and really enjoyed it.  The past month at work has been a bit stressful for me, I've made a few decisions about which position to take, who to work with, and then things really hit the fan yesterday, with blame falling on me for someone else's mistakes.  So I stayed home.  I went out and bought some more almond flour, and some psyllium to make some wraps with.  I also got some new running shoes that I hope work out for me.  And then I took the dog for a nice walk.  He pulled a lot but he was rather excited to get out, and it must have done him some good as he's now sleeping belly up on the couch snoring... Which is what I am tempted to be doing too.  I also read a book! 

My kid was pretty fun this evening too, he's so adorable I can barely stand it lol.  And we ate a horrible dinner of junk food, that we both enjoyed.  Then I did my workout after he went to bed.  And voila! Day is done.  I am glad the weather is finally nice, it looks like it's going to cool off a bit again but then be nice by Sunday.  My dog will be happy to get out, I think my son will as well.  I might have found room in the garage for the stroller, but I don't think I'll be able to get it in and out with the car in there too, but we'll see how it goes.  At least it will be out of the hallway! 

Any way.  Things are going well still, P3 is fabulous lol, though I think with all my cheats I'm a little more P4, but stable nonetheless.  I like that.  It still amazes me that this plan works, and I can't wait to get to it again.  I am determined to be healthy before summer!  Whether I will have to do another round after that is still debatable, but I am up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment