Thursday, March 22, 2012

Loading, and being sick

I started loading today and it is not as easy as I had thought it would be.  But I'm also sick.  About half way through the day my nose, throat and all the usual cold symptoms showed up, I feel horrible and should probably be in bed.  I will be staying home from work tomorrow and hopefully feeling better before the weekend since of course I have my kiddo to look after and whether he's sick or not he'll have lots of energy. 

I am full at least, and have eaten quite a bit, I have had cake, pizza, bacon, chips, many things.  I feel a bit ill from all of that too, so it's not really a great day lol.  But I am determined to do this and feel like I can get to a good place before my mini vacation.  Obviously I didn't go running today, which is fine, I'll get there again. 

All this food is sure to get my a big number on the scale tomorrow but I will try to remember that it's for a good reason and will come off soon.  Sunday will be my first VLCD so Monday morning I should wake up to a nice loss and be motivated to keep going even at work.  I guess no more big coffee's at work. How sad... However, I will hopefully be able to get some McDonald's dinner and maybe even breakfast this weekend.  It should all be good, and I also hope to have some nachos!  Mmm nachos. 

There are a few things I will miss in P2 but it's temporary, just until around Mother's Day this round, hopefully I'll lose what I want in that time but I am resigned to a round 3.  I don't really believe I can lose even with just a no carb diet, HCG is the only thing I've been able to stick to and see a loss with... so I will keep at that.  And rely on it to get me where I want to be.  It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment