Monday, January 9, 2012

Another day

Another pound lost!  Crazy.  I was a little surprised by that once since I ate way too many Kale chips yesterday, but better than potato chips I guess lol.  I was glad to see the loss for sure, and happy to keep going!  Still trying to figure out the drops, what I need to take that works. That really takes the hunger away.  Hopefully I get it soon, or I'm in trouble!

Home with a sick kiddo today, so life is easier, though I tend to not drink as much water.  I've been really trying to get it all in, but it is harder at home for some reason.  I will get to have a nap though, which is nice too :-)

Watching What Not to Wear, and working on getting some tips for when I'm at goal, or at least close enough lol. I am saving some money every month towards a new wardrobe in May, hopefully I'll be at a healthy weight by then, so far it seems like I can do it.  I'm also checking out a lot of websites for ideas on what to get, classic things, you know "10 pieces 10 ways" type of stuff, to get an idea so I can make the money I manage to save work well for me.  Hopefully I'll be able to get some good sales too lol.

Today is so far going well, had a great lunch of leftovers, and fish is thawed in the fridge to cook up for dinner. Probably have some bok choy again, I have a bit of it as I got some at Costco... Need to put something out to thaw for tomorrow's lunch, but that should be ok.  And dinner tomorrow as well.  It's all cooked and ready lol, so much easier!  I'm glad I did the cooking on the weekend, all I need to do is mix up veggies and add the protein!  I can make the proteins more exciting when I add it to the veggies too, I have plain chicken and browned ground beef, waiting to be a taco salad or chili or whatever!  I'm excited about this plan, I'm doing so well cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment