Wednesday, January 4, 2012

VLCD Day 6

Another day, a big loss!  186.2, down 1.4! Nice :-)  I think tomorrow will be another good one too, but we'll see what happens.  I was a bit hungry today, nothing unbearable, and except for being tired from a bit of a rough night, and my drops were messed up a mid-day again.  I guess I'll have to take my bottle with me to work and do it that way, a pain but oh well... do what you have to!

I had a few good meals today, I am mixing vegetables which is not on protocol but makes salads so much nicer. Today I had tomatoes and ground beef over romaine lettuce. It was sooo good.  Then for dinner I was traditional, steak with steamed spinach and my melba toast, which I have not always been eating.  Trying to get the last bit of water in today, and hoping for a good sleep.  I will be very happy when this cold is gone!!

I was happy to see I've lost just over 5 pounds from my starting weight as of today, that is a nice thing to see.  I am hoping for 45 pounds this round, but will see.  I know 38 or so is what's recommended not to exceed but I'm anxious!  I want to do two rounds, so we'll see how this one ends up and then what happens with round two.  I have things planned so that the end of my 6 weeks stabilization leaves me at Easter weekend, to start round two right after, and be goal by May. We'll see if I need a round 2 though, I may get to a place I'm happy with. Or decide to do the leptin reset after HCG.  Who knows!  This is hard but not unbearable. It's hard because I have to feed my son and he's obviously not on a diet, he's 2!!  So tonight I made him fries and he loved them, and I was so good and didn't even have one... and it was so hard!!  I am used to picking at what's left after dinner, eating it instead of putting it away.  Tonight the dog got the extra fries... he's gonna get fat lol.  Ah well, I am donig well and happy with my results so far, be happier when I get to -20 or something though lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment