Tuesday, January 10, 2012

VLCD and the "cheat"

I am down 1.6 pounds today... only .2 from my first goal of -10 pounds.  Crazy.  last night I was hungry and craving so I made up some cocoa coconut oil crack stuff, and it was soooo good.  I might have more tonight.  I'd kind of like to see if it's why I had such a good loss.  Nothing else was different, well I had some egg whites for breakfast, also a cheat.  So who knows. 

I'm seriously considering getting the HCG patches, I keep seeing how amazing they are, and how you are never hungry on them. That sounds lovely to me.  I am not trying to be a martyr or something, but I do want to make sure I am doing this right, and not just starving myself, I won't stabilize if I am, and that scares me more than the starving does.  I'm a little broke this month though, so will plug through and see how it goes.  I have a bunch of car stuff I'm paying for, so can't afford anything extra, but if I can't get this to work a little better with the hunger, I doubt I'll make it through 60 days, and so will order the patches, at least if I know they are on the way I can keep going.  And they will be handy for round 2 in April. 

My small goals are pretty simple.
181 lbs (10 lost)
174 lbs 29.9 BMI (overweight instead of obese)
165 lbs (25 lost)
155 lbs (35 lost)
150 lbs R1 end goal
145 lbs 24.9 BMI (normal weight)
135 lbs happy goal
125 lbs fantasy goal

The bolded are the big goals.  And I am only .6 pounds over the 181.  So that is great.  This diet is so amazing and I can't say it enough.  It would have taken me a month to lose this much weight, and it hasn't even been two weeks... crazy!  Once I reach goal, or P4 at least, I will add in workouts, to tone up what I have left, give me definition and all of that. 

I'm so happy to be doing this and getting such great results.  Really, it's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment