Friday, January 6, 2012

VLCD 7

I think it's day 7 any way.  Something like that :-)  Yesterday was a big fail, my does must be off because I was starving, and ended up cheating and that led to being up .6 lbs, which isn't as bad as it could have been.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  Today was better though.  But I was home so it was easier to stay the course, and catch up on sleep which I'm sure helped with the hunger.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be right on track!  I love the results too much to give up but it's hard to get the numbers right.

Eating was good today, I got my Braggs order so that made it a little more exciting, and I made fish for dinner which I haven't had yet.

Tomorrow is big shopping day, and cooking too.  I'll be getting everything I need to last at least two weeks, and cooking a bunch of it in advance.  Hopefully that will make it easier. 

If the hunger issue can't be solves easily with this adjustment to drops, I might up the calories to 800 a day and hope that helps.  I imagine it will affect my losses but I don't see how I can do 60 days, let alone 30, feeling like this.  I wish I could get the patches and people seem to be having better luck on them, with no adjustments required, but they are pricey and I have a bunch of the drops... hate to have wasted that money without giving this a good try.

Gosh, anyone reading this is gonig to think this diet sucks lol, hopefully that gets better over the next week or so!  And next time, I load properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment