Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quiet day

Today I was down another .8 lbs.  So far I've lost almost 12 pounds.  That's pretty impressive.  I will admit I sometimes wonder if I'm screwing myself this way, because I still have some hunger I worry that I'm doing it wrong.  I am anxious to get the patches if I can, hoping they will cure that part of it for me.  Wondering if I should lower the dose instead of raising it where it is... who knows what to do any more.  I know I'm still losing so that's a good thing.  I'm not sure if I can do a whole 60 days without something changing.  But we'll see.  I am still enjoying the food I do get to eat, so that is a nice thing for me.  I just wish there was MORE of it lol. 

I have the cough from my kid too, that is not helping, makes drinking water important, and of course with that comes lots of bathroom breaks. 

Need to go get some more greens to last a few more days, I have enough for tomorrow I think but not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, which is pay day so after that it's golden. 

Monday will be interesting, back to work, I hope I can stick to it then.  I was doing ok except I got too hungry and lost it, and haven't actually been back to work since.  Strange.  Oh well. Bedtime soon!  Sleep is helpful with all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment