Sunday, January 8, 2012

VLCD Day 10

Down 1 pound today, which is so great!  That's 7.2 pounds lost since I started this.  I am quite happy. Still hungry.  Did more reading on the drops though and have upped my dosage.  I was pretty good today until about 3 ish.  I think that will be better tomorrow as I tend to drink more at work, and do lunch instead of breakfast. 

I did cheat a bit today.  I made these kale chips which are so awesome, not on my meal plan for the day, and I've eaten a bunch of them.  They are so tasty! tonight I'm having meatloaf and brussels sprouts.  I did a big grocery shop yesterday and cooked up enough meat for 53 meals.  Most have enough for the baby as well but not all since he doesn't need lunch like I do.  He eats at daycare.  So this will hopefully last awhile.  I do eggs on the weekend, which helps as well.  And it all smelled so good while cooking, though I did manage to not eat any of it!  The fish I didn't cook, just cut up in portions and froze, so thatll require more work than the rest but still be tasty.

I'm trying to plan and eat well, and learn from this to make foods I enjoy the taste of and that are healthy.  I want to keep my taste buds fresh.  There are some who look at it as only fueling your body during this diet, but I disagree, I love food!  I love the taste of it and the filling feeling of eating it.  So I plan to enjoy my food during this.  As I have a plan to do 60 days, that would be a long time to be unhappy with what I'm eating.  I do think P3 will be awesome... I mean I'll be able to have bacon and cheese again!!  It is kind of funny, but I feel like I'm doing well so I want to keep up with this and get to where I want to be.  I hope to get to 145 this round, but we'll see what happens as I go along.  I need to get my dose right for sure, or I'll never make it that far, and be burning the wrong kind of fat, and gain it all back in the end any way.  I do not want that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment