Saturday, January 21, 2012

Decisions decisions

I've ordered my patches, and they have shipped.  Normally things from the US take 2 weeks or so to get to me.  I think I am going to do one more week of the drops, hopefully lose 3 pounds to put me at "overweight" instead of "obese" and then do a planned interruption for hopefully only 1 week before the patches arrive, and I switch to them for 30 days.  Then I'll do a proper P3/4 and do another 30 day round.  As long as I am on P4 at Easter I will be ok I think. 

I'm not losing as fast as I had hoped, but of course my drops are giving me issues, like hunger issues, which is why I ordered the patches.  I don't want to give up at this point, or do P3/4 right now because I'm worried I won't stabilize if these aren't as real as they could be.  I do not want to gain any of this weight back. Ever. 

I got my haircut, as a reward for getting to my first goal of losing 10 pounds, and it's cute and fun, and I like it.  It is a good reward, and for my next one I think I'll get a manicure.  But we'll see.  Next goal is 174 pounds, which puts me at overweight. 

I did have another loss this morning, down to 177 even.  Today has been rough though, I've been hungry so I doubled my evening meat, and am way over in calories.  It helped the hunger, but it is frustrating when so many others on this diet have no hunger.  I guess if I had managed to get the real stuff I'd be one of them, I hope I would any way.  But we'll never know.

I hope that I will be able to do this now, lose what I want to by the end of May and then maintain all summer and fall.  If I do that I think I will be all set, able to handle anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment