Friday, January 13, 2012

It all adds up

I'm only down .2 today, but I'm ok with that.  I know TOM is coming, and I was good yesterday so it's just a week 2 slow down.  I will get the results I want.  I mean in less than 2 weeks I have lost over 10 pounds... that's crazy!! All the little .2's will add up. 

I'm still a bit hungry but it's not intolerable really.  I mean I'd feel like this on another diet too.  I am going to get the patches as soon as I can.  Hopefully they will cure the hunger, and make this easier.  But the results are still worth it.  I've done pretty well today, had my water, ate what I'm supposed to and nothing more, we'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

I have caught my son's cough, and it hurts!  But no fever thank goodness.  Hopefully I don't get one.  All the water plus all the coughing, is not a good combination, but I'll manage.  Back to normal Monday, hopefully!!  He's healthy again, and actually ate quite a bit this evening, thank goodness.  It is hard to make him pasta, rice, pizza, toast etc and not eat or taste any of it myself.  That is quite difficult, and when he's trying to force cereal in my mouth, or get me to have some pasta too... well it's hard because he doesn't understand and I don't really want him to.  I'd like for this weight thing to get easier and be done, and then when he's older I won't have to worry about what I'm eating, or what he's eating, we'll just be healthier because this diet is resetting the way I eat and cook and plan.  It's hard, but so worth it in the end! 

Oh, and I love Brussels Sprouts!!!  I knew I did but I never make them cause they seem like a lot of work and effort but I bought some and wow do I love them.  I will eat them more even when this is all over.  I'm discovering foods that I like, and enjoy, and it's nice.  Not that I won't also enjoy adding back in buns for my burgers, cheese for my omelette's, more veggies and fruits, different meats, salmon!  But I can do this for 30 days, or 40 or even the 60 I have planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment