Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still on it

I'm still going.  Though I've upped my calories a bit because of being hungry so often.  I am eating a bit closer to 600 or so, broken into 3 meals with protein and veggies the added calories, and cutting out a fruit and the melba's unless I really need something crunchy.  As of today I'm down 16 pounds.  Crazy, that's .6 or so each day so far... insane!  Who loses weight that fast?  And healthily!  That might not be a word :-)

I'm still waiting for the patches to arrive, I'm hoping they get here around my birthday which is Feb 7th, I plan to do a small PI during that time, a bit before to a day after I think.  If the patches are here to get started back on again.  Then another 30 days before P3 & P4, which I should be in at Easter which is the important thing.  Then another 30+ days after that. 

It is strange that I have lost as much as I have, I put on a pair of pants I haven't worn in 8 years, and they were so close to fitting. It's scary.  My top is much changed after having a baby, as is my middle lol.  So after this long round I will be starting to exercise in P4, and keep that up throughout the next rounds if at all possible.  I'm not talking much here, 20 minutes 3 or more times a week, plus walking the dog when the weather gets nice again.  He's getting fat too lol.  My parent's said they can tell (over videochat) that I have lost weight, I find that strange.  Only one person at work has said anything, but he knows I'm losing and how much I've lost.  He hasn't said anything about how I'm doing it but I haven't been entirely honest with him.  I told one more person at work because I told her about the pants and how much I've lost and she thought it was too fast, so I told her what I was doing, sort of. 

It's interesting to me that this works, not I guess that eating so little results in weightloss, more that I am able to do it.  I'm not so very good at doing things like this. But I do find when I am told what I can eat, when, I do better.  It worries me a little for P3, but not too much, I will be following a Primal style of eating to a certain extent, I do plan on eating things that aren't on there (like cheese) but in moderation.  So far, I'm doing well, and liking it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment