Tuesday, January 3, 2012

VLCD Day 5

Well it was a bit of a disappointing loss today, only down 0.2lbs.  I think lack of sleep and water contributed, but who knows for sure!  Hopefully tomorrow the scale is kinder, I was right on plan today, though I think I lost a drop or two for my mid-day dose, it was a bit tricky getting it to work, I'm wondering if I should take the whole bottle back and forth, I just don't want to lose any potency by doing so.  Ack.  I'll have to figure something out I guess! 

I bought some extra lean ground beef and had a great supper.  It was so nice to not have chicken!  I'll have the last bit tomorrow for lunch and then chicken for the rest of the week.  Saturday will be my big shopping trip, I'll get lots of ground beef then and do something with some of it.  I was thinking of making little meatloaves using the Melba toast, and then brown little packets of it, in the right size, to freeze.  I can turn those into "chili" and other things.  Chicken too, if it's not too expensive.  I also need the usual stuff for baby, milk, milk and more milk lol, bread, eggs, and greens for me.  Then oranges and apples too.  He's been asking for grapes too so we'll see about that.  A few little things to pick up on top of that, but it shouldn't be too bad, I hope!

I was hungry today too, quite a bit. Not sure why, except the lost drops at mid day.  That could have been it, not sure.  There really isn't another way to do it though, I need to take a dose there, or I'd be even hungrier!  I am still sick too, so that doesn't help.  My throat is sore, my tonsils I think, I wish I'd get better because it's really annoying not being able to totally tell if I am just sick or if it's part of the HCG diet.  Ah well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment