Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another day...

A big fat 0.  But better than a gain!  And I know I ate too much yesterday, too many calories.  Not enough water and not enough sleep.  Kiddo finally seems to be feeling better, in time for a storm to drive to work in tomorrow... but it does mean I might get some sleep tonight.  He's still coughing, and keeping me up, and now I'm coughing too, and that worries me, but I'm eating healthy and have no issue taking whatever I need to to get by. 

Today was better, in terms of eating, I'm below calories.  Strawberries were on sale so I bought some. They were really good.  Still some left for tomorrow :-)  This time of year they can be very pricey and not very good, so I was pleased these ones were actually pretty good. 

Tomorrow is another day, another loss I hope! I am still thrilled with the results, less than two weeks of VLCD and I'm down over 10 pounds... come on now, what other diet gives those kind of results?

News on the other drops I had paid for through a daily deal site, they disappeared from the website the voucher was for, so I emailed both places and the deal site is refunding my money.  Will take about a week, at which point it's pay day again, and I can order patches.  I only hope they still have their buy 2 get 1 free deal so I can take advantage of that... Looking forward to trying them out, less to remember, and I've read good things about them, including no hunger.  Some don't believe in them, because they are basically homeopathic, but I get things like that, and believe in it lol, even though I'm a scientist by training (not what I do for a living though).  So we'll see what happens! 

Either way, I have 3 more bottles of drops plus the one that's open. And that should be enough to last me 60 days of this round (unless I get the patches first) and that is the important part of this for me.  Have to see how the money works out, and what happens with the 3 for 2 deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment