Monday, January 2, 2012

VLCD day 4

Woke up to a 0.6 pound loss, not too bad I guess, considering my cheat last night, but not as great as I'd like of course.

I am feeling better now, less hungry, but I still have a cold or something because my head is full of cotton and my throat is sore now.  Hopefully it all gets over and done soon!!  I guess I finally figured out the drops?  I do find it funny that when I do eat, I end the meal hungry where I might not have been before it.  Oh well.  I'm sure it'll all work out soon. I hope so any way!

I had hoped to be down 5 pounds for tomorrow morning, which would require 1.4 tonight.  So not likely to happen but we'll see.  I have been very good today and right on plan.  Just finishing off my little oranges, and might have a bit more water before bed.  Though that will lead to many wake ups... course I am any way when I can't breathe, so it doesn't matter too much.

Tomorrow is back to work. Should be interesting.  Hopefully my hunger is under control.  I have my apple ready to go, and will get the water in the morning.  I have some tea I'm taking in, and will have to remember my drops, that'll be the hardest part, but shouldn't be too bad since I have to take them first thing.  I took some advice I read about using a contact lens case, they are leak proof and about the right size, so I've got two of those to use.  I'll need to remember an ice pack for it, better to keep it cold.  Should all work out I think.  I'll let you know tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment