Sunday, January 15, 2012

Big fat 0

No lose today.  No gain either so I guess that's ok.  It's still rather frustrating.  I was very spot on yesterday with what I ate, and drank lots of water, even had a decent sleep.  I don't know.  Maybe TOM is finally going to appear? Tomorrow will be interesting.  I'll be having to weigh in early, which will likely mean a small loss, if I don't gain.  And then I have work all day.  I'm not too worried about that, I know I can do the food etc, as long as I'm prepared, which I will be.  But it's still a little disappointing.  And worrying. 

Had to pick up a few more veggies, got some Swiss chard which looks nice, and that'll be for dinner tonight with some steak.  Wednesday is pay day so I'll be picking up more veggies, some biotin and some probiotics for the baby, he's having some stomach issues that are not pleasant.  I am also planning to get my hair cut, and done nicely.  I'm getting sick of it lol, it's so long and takes forever to wash, comb and dry.  Never mind I can't do anything with it. 

I'm getting a bit frustrated with my slow losses, I mean I know I've lost close to 12 pounds in a little time, but it's annoying to see others doing so much better.  Makes me worry I'm going to gain all the weight back too, that I'm not really losing "abnormal" fat.  I cannot gain the weight back.  So it's frustrating me.  I hope it gets better soon or this will end up being a short round instead of a long one, and I'll have to figure out what to do next.  I'm not worried at this point about P3/P4, I have a plan in mind for both, and numbers I hope to end up being able to eat to stabilize.  I just wish I wasn't hungry, like I'm not supposed to be. That's what bothers me.  I'm like one of the few people this won't work for or something.  Messed up so badly even this won't work. That's me! 

Ah well.  I have at least a few more days before I can do anything about it all.  So we'll see.  Maybe I'll have a big loss in a few days, or some inches will drop away. Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment