Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still at it

I'm still at this.  I've lost 14 pounds so far, not too bad for the time involved.  I hope to lose more of course.  I do think I've finally lost a few inches but won't know for sure until Saturday when I do my measurements.  My pants are fitting looser and I am sure my tops are going to be loose soon too.  It's kind of nice.

I got a great haircut yesterday and it feels good. It's short, but I like it, so much easier than the long hair.  My boss told me I look 19 instead of 25!  Ha ha ha, I'm 36 btw :-)  It was still funny of him to say. It makes me smile lol.

I've been a bit hungry today, mostly in mid-afternoon.  I think I wasn't drinking enough water, but I am also thinking I will take my fruit to have mid day instead of in the evening, that might help.  Lunch was really good, I put a little mustard on the chicken, mixed with ACV and topping my salad.  Almost don't miss salad dressing.  Almost.

I'm still getting over a bad cold and cough.  I am assuming that because my kid was told it's just a cold, that mine is as well, but I haven't been to a doctor for it.  I do wonder if I should, but then I think I'll feel better soon.  I'm sure this diet would be easier if I was healthy.  I guess I'll find out soon?  I hope so any way. 

I am still hoping to make it to the 60 day mark.  I plan on ordering the patches this week, provided my finances work out.  I am going to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free.  Then I can do this for 3 more months if I need.  Hopefully not of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment